Thursday 13 October 2011

Our new Christmas section!

Last Weekend we launched our new Christmas category on our website, so far feedback has been really positive both emails and twitter! Our most popular item is the set of 5 Christmas T light holders! I must say they are my favourite, they come as a complete set of 5 in a cream colour with a lovely handle and many of our customers have emailed us to say they will be ideal to hang on the Xmas tree! I have enclosed a 10% off voucher below for you to use on our new Christmas range and any other products from our online shop x 
Please follow my blog x 
Also quick note about our Twitter Competition. Once we reach 500 followers I'm giving away a large willow heart wreath!
Thanks Again


Voucher Code: free10
Set of 5 Christmas T Light Bucket HoldersXMAS T LIGHT HOLDERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment